Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wal-Mart Aims to Double Truck Fuel Economy

Yes - another somewhat dated article - this was announced back in December. But I'd just like to point out some items that many people may overlook. This initiative, doubling the fuel economy of their trucks by 2015 doesn't turn me into a Wal-Mart fan, but it's good to see. Some may say they are doing it to lessen some of the criticism they receive from environmentalists and others. Perhaps that is true. I'd like to believe, however, that Wal-Mart cares only for their profits, so they see this environmental-friendly step as something that will save them money in the long run. Whatever the reason they are doing it, I certainly encourage it. The more large companies take these steps, the more others will follow.

3 Comments:

At 15:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 00:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 03:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home